Friday, October 10, 2008

Tonight is the night

Tonight is the night I came to Tennessee at this time of the year for. Tonight is Homecoming for the high school Spencer and Kala attends and attended and the two little ones, with God's grace, will also attend. Kala will be coming home from college to be at homecoming and to visit with me (and of course the rest of the family and her many old friends). I am looking forward to the BIG EVENT! Beth told me to bring warm clothes because is had been cold here (my idea of cold at any rate) but I haven't seen (felt) the cold weather at all. Hopefully it will hold on through tonight.

I tried to attach a picture of The Football Hero but can't. I am using Beth's computer which probably has many pictures of said Hero but I can't find them nor can I pull in my own pictures while on her computer. I will have to show you the pictures I take tonight when I arrive home.

I am struggling with a laptop, which I hate. I don't believe I will ever be interested in owning one BUT... my mama told me, "Don't ever say never", so I will leave a tiny opening. Most of the places I stay when traveling have computers available for my use.

I have been prayed here, pray me home please.

Also, remember? I mentioned a week ago or so that my friend Roy A. was having problems and the problems looked like heart problems. From what I understand, he came through the test with flying colors. Thank you for the prayers. Now, his wife is going through a whole lot of stress. Her sister is in the hospital failing fast. Claudia is my friends name, her sis is named Rosie. Please pray for healing and comfort for all in this situation. God answers prayer, perhaps not the way we wish it to be answered, but HE always knows best.

Don't forget to pray me home and thank you to those who said you would pray for me. You know who you are.......................Connie

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Glad you're enjoying your visit. It is getting cooler here. High is supposed to be in the 70s the next couple of days but 90 today. Sorry to hear about Claudia's sister. Will be praying for them and for your safe trip home. I agree with you on the laptops. Carol has one and loves it. She tried to get me to buy one when we got this computer, but I said no way. I like something sturdy substantial and with a mouse attached. Although, a remote mouse would be nice. Didn't want to pay the extra for it.

Happy_Dawn said...

Connie,

I am praying you home. I have every day I pass your home. THinking of you! With much affection.