Thursday, October 23, 2008

Home again

I have been far, far away but close to the ones I love. I was in TN with youngest baby and her babies and hubby. Loved being there. On up to IN for a short visit with my late hubby's family. Loved being there but...I love being home again. THANK YOU GOD FOR A SAFE TRIP.

I have been trying and trying to put a short video clip on here so that you can see it. It is my oldest grandson, Spencer, filling an assignment for school. He is a senior in high school this year. His assignment was to sell a muffin. What a great job he did. If any of you can tell me how to get a video clip from Facebook to here I would greatly appreciate the advice. Connie

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Welcome home, Connie! Glad you had such a wonderful time. Yes, it is so nice to get home, on our own turf!
God bless,
Brenda :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. I'm glad you had such a good time, but I'm sure you agree. There's no place like home. I'm glad you're back. I've missed you.
Charlotte