Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fly Away with me

Hello from Tennessee:

I am away from home and will not be home until near the end of the month. I am visiting family here and in Indiana. I love to travel and enjoy traveling by myself. Stop when I want, eat when I want or not, make all my decisions w/out having to make an agreement with anyone. If I can't have my hubby I am happy traveling by myself.

It has been raining here off and on very hard since yesterday. For an ol' desert rat, it is a very nice change.

It is so nice to have a family who loves me and love to have me around. That also goes for my AZ. family. I am blessed.

I may not blog again until I get home. In the meantime, I wish you many blessings.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Glad you're having such a grand time. You're a lot braver than I am. I wouldn't like traveling alone. I'm just like those stupid chickens I guess. No, I'm not quite that bad.
I really like that picture below too.

Down on the Farm said...

You like the "enough already" picture?

NO ONE is as bad as the stupid chickens but they are fun to watch.g