Tuesday, October 28, 2008

HOME COMING DAY AFTERNOON

Finally. I brought my camera in from the car, got the pictures all downloaded and then had to find them. They were there all the time but I couldn't see them.

The afternoon of the Homecoming game at my grandson's high school, a longtime friend of Grand daughter came over and brought her sister's PUPPY! This PUPPY! is only a few weeks old. It is a St. Barnard and such a gentle giant. Lily played and played with it, pulling it around (when the PUPPY was willing to be pulled around) closed it's mouth time after time on Lily's arm and it was so gentle that Lily didn't even have a thought that her arm might be threatened. AND A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL.

















Kala drove home for Homecoming and GRAMMY! Thank you Kala. It was a long drive from her school. We were all happy to see her.











Kala's mom (my baby daughter) found Kala a pretty dress for a wonderful price and brought it home to her. Who knows when and where she will wear but by golly, she has a great dress for a wonderful evening, whatever it might be.








MORE TOMORROW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty dress. It looks like she has on knee hose but thought probably not - so I enlarged the picture to see it was black lace at the bottom.
Charlotte

Beth E. said...

I'm sure Kala will be thrilled! :)