Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Carl: SO SORRY

This is a very DIRTY thing to do to a loved Baby Brother. I am so sorry BB but I have tried and tried to send these pictures to Beca via e-mail and can't get it done. I simply don't know how. This is the only way I know to do it.

To all you out there in cyberland, I knitted this coat for me, can't wear it for various reasons, one being that it is a very heavy coat, knitted out of 4 strands of yarn at once and it will never, ever, ever, ever be cold enough to wear here in my desert. Carl's daughter lives in Baltimore and I am hoping the coat is "her" and I will take it to CA next month when we go to her wedding and she can lug it home.

Again Carl, thanks for being willing to try it on, sorry I couldn't not find another way to send the pictures.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice coat but you're right - not for the desert.
Charlotte

Beth E. said...

At least Carl had his hair and make up done.

Ally Jay said...

definitely not a desert coat, but very nice all the same. Lucky you had a model so near to hand.

kadellis said...

Very attractive, Uncle Carl!

Happy_Dawn said...

Connie,

There are times when the cold wind blows, and surely, that would keep the soul warm! We took guest to Sonoran Desert Museum and it was so windy that I felt I'd turn blue, when with a sweat shirt,jacket,etc.

I'm glad you got home safe.

Dawn

Happy_Dawn said...

Connie,

There are times when the cold wind blows, and surely, that would keep the soul warm! We took guest to Sonoran Desert Museum and it was so windy that I felt I'd turn blue, when with a sweat shirt,jacket,etc.

I'm glad you got home safe.

Dawn