Sunday, October 26, 2008

This and That

I don't have much of anything to share so I will just share a little bit of this and a little bit of that.

I am catching up on my blog list. It is taking me a while because I was away from home for about 2 weeks. I just checked up on my friend and former pastors blog. I like the one he posted yesterday and the one on Oct. 23rd. The one yesterday gave me hope of a new romance in my life HAHAHA! and the one on the 23rd made me laugh. I love laughing above most anything. His blog address is www.clifditmoresblog.blogspot.com

I have not even brought my camera in from my car since vacation. I took a few pictures. I will share them when I finally remember to get the camera into the house.

BB, MD, and I went as vendors at a new street fair yesterday. I DON'T BELIEVE I WILL EVER, EVER, EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!! We were there about 7 a.m., the recommended time to be there to set up. Unnecessery. It probably reached almot 90 degrees before we three called it quits. No one was really interested in shopping. Most were just out for a nice, free from any charges, get the family out of the house day. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHY NO ONE WAS INTERESTED IN EVEN LOOKING AT ALL MY WINTER WEAR!!! BB had both origional artwork and artwork he had collected over the years. He got his entrance fee back. $5. Becky sold one pair of bead earring for $2 and NOTHING for me. NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!. Lesson learned.

This week, I need to clean the house. It was ignored before I left and being away for two weeks gave the cat a chance to spread more JOY! Kat Hair, to be exact. No way out. Gotta do it.

I will see ya' all later, after I get the cat hair under control and the camera in the house.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is always so much to do before going on vacation and so much to do when you get back that you sometimes wonder if it's worth it, and then you say "Yah sure it is." Lookin' forward to seein' the pictures. (a little Sarah Palin lingo) [smile]
Charlotte

Brenda said...

Sorry you didn't do well with your booth.
Glad you had a nice vacation. Welcome home!
God bless,
Brenda :)

Beth E. said...

That's a shame. Everything is an experience though, huh?