Tuesday, September 30, 2008

OBSERVATION: Stupid chickens!

This picture is just because I have no other picture to share. I have entitled it: :Enough Already".

OK. Here 'tis. BB was not hungry tonight. Didn't cook the fish I had thawed out. Middle child invited me to dinner. Declined. Came home and filled plate with Smoked Almonds, Mozzerelle Cheese Sticks & dehydrated Blueberrys. Very satifying. Sat and watched the STUPID CHICKENS!

OBSERVATION:
The Rooster and the largest hen rule the roost. I decided this a.m. that the chickens WOULD enjoy the new chicken house. I distroyed all the options they had for roosting.

OBSERVATION:
The rooster and the largest hen rule the roost. The rooster and the largest hen decided tha the TOP of the new chicken pen would be the place where they would spend the night, contrary to the wonderful upstairs BB built for them. I sat and watched the biggins run the smaller ones off the top of the chicken house again and again. The poor chickens that were the smaller ones frantically ran around the chicken yard looking for a place to spend the night. One even found a break in the top of the netting and gained the top and had decided to spend the night there. WRONG! I decided that was not a good idea and moved the chicken into the yard again and closed the breach. It finally got too dark to see. I don't know who won. I guess they will work it out. Meantime, I have a Southern Gospel Netflix to watch. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

After all that work building the coop, anyway!
Have a great weekend.
God bless,
Brenda :)