Friday, September 5, 2008

A hat for Lily Bird

Occasionally I like to make something that is fast and something just to get away from the larger things I make. It is so satisfactory to get something FINISHED! I will be going to TN soon and have a large suitcase full of things for my TN family. This hat is for my 6 y/o girly girl grand daughter.

I placed the hat on a gallon jar to take pictures of. The first is the front of the hat. Unfortunately, you can see right through the fruit jar to the back. It needs Lily's face so you can't see the curls in the back through the jar. I will take on with her wearing it when I get there and show you when I return.


3 comments:

Charlotte said...

The girly girl should have a lot of fun wearing this hat.

Beth E. said...

Lily saw the pictures... she said to tell you "+I love Grammy and she loves me. I like the hat and I love her and Kala will come to town soon and I love you with all my heart." Then she started singing a song about how much she loves you (in the library.) :)

Jeannelle said...

What a colorful, unique, and lovely hat! I admire those who create with yarn.....because I don't!