Thursday, September 4, 2008

Latest creation

I still need to model this jacket so that it can be seen in a little better light. This is the second jacket I have crocheted from this pattern. It is so much fun because it changes in both texture and color. Keeps me interested in finishing it. I am making a third one right now. The first one went to Becky, I may put this on up for sale, both at the craft sale and/or on www.etsy.com in my shop. The third one is going to be all in pinks. The first two were made with a denim back but I may crochet the whole thing in the third one. What with all the yarn I have on hand (A WHOLE ROOM FULL) I have many, many options.


2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I like the colors in this sweater/jacket. Looks good for fall. I can see how you enjoy doing this pattern with all the different possibilities. With so much yarn how do you choose?

Beth E. said...

Isn't Grammy so talented! When are you gonna put the fez up to see?