Saturday, April 5, 2008

Busy, busy, busy



I have finally found relief from most of the yearly doctors appointsments. One of those was in Phoenix. I still go to the same eye doctor the day I take my tax information to the tax lady up there. So...I have been doing some catching up 'round here. Always the weeds in my veggie garden and then I got involved in cleaning and sorting the garage. Our church has a yearly yard sale and looking around my garage I found things I haven't used since I moved here over five years ago. BIG JOB. No time for blogging. Yesterday I came down with a cold!! Big surprise to me for I almost am never ill. So I spent yesterday doing small thing inside.

A couple of days I saw a Roadrunner making tracks across my property. I seldom see Roadrunners around here. I caught a couple of picture before he/she left the area. In one, the bird was almost out of the view finder before I got it snapped. They are really fast. The other is a pretty good picture.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love those roadrunners. I've seen a few of them and we have a little cement roadrunner in the backyard that was a gift to Clif before we left Stockton. Sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're back 100% soon. You've got lots to do.
Don't work too hard.

Beth E. said...

What you don't see is a coyote stalking from behind with an anvil and a giant sling shot.

kadellis said...

Good shots...
Sorry you're not feeling well. Me either, I've got mono. :(
That's life for ya.
Love you!

Brenda said...

Hi Connie,
Those are neat shots! My father-in-law had a road runner collection. They really facinated him.
Hope you cold goes away quickly.
God Bless!
Brenda :)

Brenda said...

I just read what 'beth ellis' said above! Too funny!

Down on the Farm said...

My three kids all hve the greatest sense of humor. When we all get together it is almost non-stop hilarity. Beth is my baby.

Jeannelle said...

Oh, cool.....I've only seen Roadrunner cartoons.....never a real one!