Monday, February 1, 2010

Yarn, yarn and more yarn

I am excited about this new sweater/jacket. I hope it fits, hope it fits, hope it fits ME. I had to frog 3 rows. You can see some of the yarn lying on the floor. It was growing wider and wider with each row. I am wider and wider as you go from top to bottom of me but not quite that much.

I will keep you posted on the progress. Right now I need to hang some clothes on the line and perhaps take a walk.






This is what my new project looks like so far.


3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Very pretty, Connie. It will look great on you. I love the colors. They match our family room. lol
Charlotte

Brenda said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!
My sister is going to teach me how to crochet and sew. Someday!

Aaron Thomae said...

http://www.bestvacationdestinations.blogspot.com/

Let me know what you think!