Saturday, January 30, 2010

To those who care

Some have been asking about my blog. I have not blogged since I got my new computer and now the new computer is giving me problems.

The reason I have not blogged is because I think a blog is much more interesting if there are pictures. I have not been able to get my pictures on the computer because it is so complicated. BB came over this afternoon and I wrote down step by step how to do it. It requires 12 or more clicks!!!!!!!!! REDICULOUS! There has to be a better way. At any rate, I, as usual am wallowing in yarn. A friend in TN ask me today about what I am doing and I took some picture.

The first two pictures are all the yarns I have chosen (so far) to go into the crocheted jacket/sweater. I am really excited about it. I made another one but gave it to a lady who goes to my church who admired it. I think I am going to enjoy this one even more



The following picture is of the yoke of the jacket. Now...I have to get back to knitting.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Very pretty yarn. Needlework is fun but computers are funner. (my opinion, not yours. lol)
Have fun.
Charlotte

Charlotte said...

Good pictures by the way.

Brenda said...

Hey there, Connie!
Good to hear from you.
I know how computers can be so frustrating. I just want to point and click...once! Not 12 times.
God bless!