Thursday, November 27, 2008

WELL!

AND AGAIN I SAY WELL! It was supposed to rain yesterday. It did rain... someplace. I am told that it rained where MC's hubby works. That is about 30-35 miles away. Downpour. Not here. It waited until just after 6 a.m. today, THANKSGIVING! And we planed a BBQ. No traditionalist we. BBQ. Well, it may end up being a Burger Fry. Whatever, most of us will be together, all except those traditional Tennessee people. Hey you TN people. Enjoy your turkey! I really mean it. Enjoy. Then see how long it takes you to clean up all that tradition.

HAVE A WONDERFUL, THANKFUL DAY.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Sorry it rained on your TG. But I'm sure you had a great time in spite of that. It did rain on and off here as well...no snow as predicted, which I kinda would've like to see since we weren't traveling. Oh well, it'll come soon enough and then I'll get tired of it just as quick!
Have a great weekend.
Brenda :)