Monday, September 8, 2008

I am a plagiarist

Well, not really, but there are several blog that I check almost every day. the name of the one below is "Born to read and knit". I didn't know until today that that name is not the blog address until I copied it to send on to you. Anyway, this lovely lady lives in New Zealand. I believe she may have more of a reason to knit than I do. I am a dunce about geography but my guess that us desert dwellers are much less likely to be amenable to knitted garmets than N.Z. Anyway, this is a good read for those of us who love all things yarn.

http://heygoodbooking.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi Connie. No, it's not a plaque. It's a graphic I got on the internet. They have a lot of neat stuff there. Wish I did have a plaque like that. I think it's really cute. http://www.christianglitter.com/
I did change he color of it. It was mauve tones.

Ally Jay said...

Thank you Connie for mentioning my humble little blog. The idea for the post came from the research I was doing into knitting and I then decided to list the reasons. So the idea wasn't original but the words were. NZ isn't quite as good for knitting as the UK, we only have two months of cold weather here in Auckland and even then it never gets freezing. Still I love to knit.
May God bless your day.

Down on the Farm said...

Thank you for the blessing Alison. I am blessed beyond measure each and every day.