Monday, August 25, 2008

Wha-da-ya-do?

Whatdoyado when you get the hungries? Since I no longer live a mile from anything available to choose from I will write a solution. DON'T KNOCK IT UNTIL YOU HAVE TRIED IT.

I shouldn't be eating anything I want to eat. I am doing a pretty good job of choosing better things for ME. I have lost 10 lbs. since April. I need to lose at least 10 more.

Back to the subject:

My refridgerator is nearing empty. Tomorrow will be a Marathon Shopping Trip to Costco. Meantime, I needed something sweet. Solution:

1-1/2 lowfat yogurt
several raisins
palm full of Pinion nuts
tablespoon of ground almonds (good for us we are told)
splash vanilla
sprinkle of nutmeg
1 pink package sweetner. (not gonna buy anymore of that, NOT good for us we are told)

I can't remember if there was anything else in there, now it is all gone and my sweet tooth is satisfied and I may do that very thing again.

3 comments:

Down on the Farm said...

I forgot one thing in my sweet tooth recipe. I also added 1 Strawberry almond Fiber One bar all chopped up.

Charlotte said...

or - how about a Snickers bar. Just kidding. Your solution sounds like a good one. 10 lbs. gee, I think I've gained about 5 in that time. You're doin' good.

Beth E. said...

MMM Be right there :)