Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More eye candy

Several months ago, shortly after I started blogging, I received a comment from a young lady in Nashville, TN. (don't know her). She said it was a blue day for her that day. Rainy there, made her spirits blue and she was serfing around on the blog spots just to pass time on that rainy day. I had put a bunch of pictures on my blog after taking a stroll around my property. She thanked me for lifting her spirits with pictures of blue sky, desert and many, many cactus. Below are some pictures I took from my front porch last night at sunset. Every day during rainy season God paints pictures for me. I have a favorite, which is yours?



4 comments:

Amanda Blanton said...

Well, I think the first is my favorite- very beautiful.
So far I have only one comment on my blog that is not from friends or family. It came from someone in France correcting my on my grammer. Stupid French people. LOL

kadellis said...

You're just trying to make me jealous... Well it's working!

Brenda said...

I love the first one, too! Beautiful! I don't have sunset pics today but pics of my favorite color.
God bless,
Brenda :)

Charlotte said...

All beautiful. I love our beautiful desert.