Friday, February 15, 2008

Rainy day

What do you do on a rainy day in the Arizona desert? Why, play on the computer, thats what. I wondered how Charlotte got a great big picture of herself when her blog site comes up. And a lovely blog it is. Athomeinscottsdale.blogspot.com
Not only did I discover how to do it, I also learned that when putting that large a picture up for the whole world to see, that it is better to put up a picture that is not such a closeup. I can see me as I really am. 70 y/o and way too many wrinkles. WOW! But, I don't have any other pictures of me to put up on here and I don't believe any others would be anymore flattering. Whatever. I am just happy to be a healthy 70 y/o

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Hi Connie, thanks for commenting on my site. I love your blog & your pic. It's sunny today--Yea!--after 6" yesterday up here in Flag. Have a great day!

Charlotte said...

That's a good picture of you. I wouldn't dare put up one that close up of me. It scares me everytime I look in the magnifying mirror, which is every day. That's how I see to put on makeup.
What a cute picture of your grandkids. They look quite happy and contented.
It rained here last night, but today it is just cloudy. Wish it would go ahead and rain some more. I love it when it rains in the desert.
Have a great day!

Happy_Dawn said...

Some time when things align, i'd be happy to take a picture for you to post of yourself. I can imagine you with a big handful of beets in your garden. Since for a brief time I was a waterer of your garden, I know how much of yourself goes into it. :)

Dawn

Down on the Farm said...

Dawn, I should have known you have a blog. I think you are still working on it. I can't find anything on it but your name and your picture. Have fun, I sure am. Thanks for the offer of being my very own personal photog. Love you..........Connie

kalepa ta kala said...

You look naturally lovely Grammy, not a lot of people pull that off.
I sure miss that AZ rain; it's so pretty!
Love you!

Down on the Farm said...

I love you too Baby I miss you and would love to have you back here again.