Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Completed Project



I just completed a tote bag yesterday. I had put it in aside and forgotten about it. It is lined in heavy white material. I think the lining might be drapery yardage. I have crocheted roses out of embroidery floss and attached clusters of them to the seams of each side of the tote. Somehow, I am going to figure out how to sell some of the things I make via the computer. I tried my hand at ebay with no luck at all. I think I didn't know enough about it for it to work. I sell some of them at the church craft sale but they don't all go. The money I make from my crafts goes to missions.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Nice tote. To use today's language, it's cool. A good way to get a lot of people to see the things you make is to look at other blogs and leave comments there. They almost always return the favor and come to your blog. You also see a lot of interesting stuff and meet a lot of interesting people that way.
Have a great day!

Amanda Blanton said...

Aunt Connie, I think it so great you are blogging!!
If you get a chance check out a book by Melissa Gilbet called "Eat, Pray, Love". Its a very touching memoir of a lady who is searching for a balance in her life between pleasure and spiritual devotion.

peace~
Amanda

Charlotte said...

Hi Connie,
I thought I made a comment about this yesterday, but I must have done something wrong. It doesn't show up here. What a pretty tote. I like the way the crocheted embellishment matches the fabric. Very nice.

kalepa ta kala said...

Pretty, Grammy!