Monday, May 10, 2010

Mondays

I have decided I like Mondays...as long as I don't have to go anywhere. Mondays are a new start to a brand spankin' new week. Plans, good intentions, all in front of me. I started this week out well. I walked! That is a good thing. I am not faithful to my walking. I told my Dr. a couple of weeks ago (yearly checkup) that I don't mind walking, I just begrudge the 45 minutes it takes me away from my yarn and yardage.

Good intentions, new plans. I find that when I am away from home on vacation I always say: When I get home I am going to...you fill in the blanks. I wonder if you do that also. Most of the time I don't carry through on those plans but that is 'simply the way I roll' (as a niece of mine expressed).

Well, there you have it. Not much on my mind this a.m., just must carry through with some of those thoughts, first, dusting the furniture. BIG, BIG, winds here in the Spring and early Summer. I value the winds, it keeps us a little cooler a little longer here in my desert.

No comments: