Friday, April 9, 2010

A stroke of brilliance


I (see title) a few days ago so pay attention, I don't get those very often. I brought my shop vac into the house (after I had throughly cleaned it, it had been in the garage since it's purchase) and tucked it neatly under my cutting table in my sewing room. I enjoy making Crazy Quilts because I get something out of nothing. Cleaning my sewing room floor of thread and tiny scraps of material is so easy now. All the debris goes right into the Shop Vac's barrel and not into my vaccuum, which is a pain to clean what with all that falls to the floor.




Kat seems to think I am making it just for her

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

A stroke of brilliance, a beautiful cat and wonderful quilt. You're on a roll, Connie.
Have a great brilliant day.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

Cute cat and really neat quilt. (I love quilting.) I need to call Becky and talk to her about her goats, but don't have any phone #'s. Could you email her phone # to me when you have time? Thanks!

Giselle
giselleav@aol.com