Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Ol' Desert Dweller

So sorry my good friends, I have not been a good friend to some of you for a long time. My youngest daughter set me up with Facebook over a year ago and though I didn't believe I would be interested in it I spend my recreation computer time there which is at the very minimum about an hour a day. I have caught up with MANY friend, some whom I have not seen in over 40 years! Most of the time I play Facebook Scrabble with several different people, one of whom is my TN daughter. It is so nice to have contact with her even if it is only a sentence or two each day.

I have a new computer, compliments of my AZ daughter and her sweet hubby BUT I don't have it all set up completely yet. I started to put some pictures of my trip to TN and my family there but can't (or don't know how) to do it yet.

I have all my pictures from my last computer on a disk and will try to figure out how to put some of them on here for you (and just to see if I can do it.

Bare with me while I get the computer figured out and also until I get real tired of Facebook.




HA! I did it :-) The picture is of Spencer (Kala's brother to some of you) It is his graduation picture from high school. Looks like it should be his graduation picture from college, right?

That is all for now. I will try to get this computer set up so I can get more pictures to you sometime in the future.

No comments: