Monday, November 24, 2008

Fog? No, not fog

Early this a.m. I looked outside and it looked like fog. Reminded me of the 29 years I spent in San Jose, CA. Often we had fog in the a.m. and I hated it. Dress for a cold morning and by 10 a.m. - 12 noon, it would be hot because all the fog and damp had burned off. I still hate fog. I love my desert but this a.m. I was reminded of the fog. What you are seeing, especially in the second picture is the dust in the air left by all the working people heading off out the dirt, washboard road that runs behind my house (it is a main road). I had my house set so that it faced Picacho Peak and the main road behind the house. The dust is hanging around and hanging low to the ground because it was so still. No breeze at all.



2 comments:

Brenda said...

I don't know, Connie. I think I'd rather have the fog. Don't have to dust it!
Happy Thanksgiving!
God bless,
Brenda :)

Brenda said...

Hi Connie, I just wanted to stop by and let you know that there is good news about my nephew, David, I posted about tonight. Thank you so very much for your continued prayers!
God is good!
Brenda :)