Saturday, November 15, 2008

Black Bean Soup recipe

http://shutupimcounting.wordpress.com/2008/11/08/black-bean-soup/

The above is to copy and paste onto your browser/address line/whatever you call it, to get you to the recipe for the BB soup. It is a great recipe and very easy to throw together. As with other recipes that has lots of spice in it, the heat/spice grows while it is hanging out in the fridge. We enjoy it very much. Thanks Cass. As I told you, I don't know this lady, just found her following Knitting interest. She is an avid knitter and knits things to be admired, good job! Enjoy the soup.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Black bean soup - boy that sounds goods. I know what you mean about the desert. It grows on you. I love my desert. I love being close to all that wonderful shopping even more. LOL
Charlotte