Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More Eye Candy

It is not often that we, in my desert, have the "treat" of anything other than SUNNY. I believe even the weather people struggle to come up with things to say about the weather. That being said, I have a couple more pictures of Picacho Peak. You may remember a couple of blogs ago there is a very colorful picture of Picacho Peak...well, here it is in a very different type of weather. You are seeing it with shadows from the clouds.


This one is just a pretty sunset. Enjoy

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Isn't it amazing how the weather can change the look of the landscape. We were always amazed when we lived in southern California how most days you couldn't even see the mountains and other days, there they were - looked like you could almost walk over to them and they even had snow on them. Amazing.
About my "clever" post today. It was really very easy. I visited another blog that had one and clicked on the bottom where it says you can make one - and I did. Very fun.

kadellis said...

AHH OOOHH AHHH
It looks like you guys are having a pretty green year.