Saturday, August 30, 2008

A-A-R-R-R-G ! ! !

Title? Because I have not been able to get on the internet for 3 days. Different reasons. Anyway, here I am again.

Below is a couple of picture of my most recent creation. It is a crocheted jacket with a sewn in denim back. It is so much fun to make because of all the different textures and colors. I am almost finished with a second one and planning a third one. I had hoped that the one pictured was one I could wear but, no luck, too small for me. Becky gets it. Danica just modeled it for the pictures. Sorry, I am not responsible for the 14 y/o poses.




The sunset pictures are taken from my front porch last night. God just keep on painting and painting for my pleasure.......and your.




5 comments:

Charlotte said...

Interesting sweater. Interesting pose.
Have you ever considered moving to the city? It might solve your on line problems. I know. It wold pose other problems. I'm glad you're happy where you are.

Musings of A Minister said...

Beautiful sunsets! I want to suggest that you get a new Mac computer and let your brother teach you how to use it. Why not? Don't wait until your old one just quits completely. You have the money and you might as well spend it NOW! Get it now. You will love it once you learn how to use it. You will STILL have time to work with yarn.

Happy_Dawn said...

What a super awesome model and sweater! Well Done.

Dawn

Kelli said...

What a fun sweater and the sunset pictures are gorgeous!
~Kelli

Beth E. said...

Aw, Danica looks so cute, tell her I love her new haircut. I love what Cliff said... The depression is over... if you have any left at the end of the month... you should just get a new one! With all the nice things you do for others... you deserve it :)