Thursday, May 1, 2008

Time flys

It will come as no surprise to anyone that TIME FLYS! I haven't been able to post a new blog for several days because of things I had to do. A couple in our church got married Sunday afternoon. In our little church almost every one is a Senior. The couple that got married are Seniors also. What a wonderful thing for them to find each other. I crocheted a rug for them and added bath towels etc., to a large basket. I started and finished the rug in one week. I was going to take a picture of the rug and forgot. I have many pictures of the wedding and will post a few when I have some time. Meanwhile, I have to get to town this a.m. to have some maintence done on my car and then some maintence done on my teeth.

LATER GATOR!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Yes, time sure does fly. Sounds like you've been very busy. Will be looking forward to seeing pix from the wedding.
I remember my mother saying many times that she would like to be a fly on the wall. I'm glad you got to be a "fly on the wall."
I went to Foot Solutions and had some of those expensive insoles made. I just got them yesterday. I think they are going to be great when my feet get adjusted to them.

Down on the Farm said...

I sure hope the insoles work for you. My knee is not "good as new" and I still have to be careful how I move but it is so much better. I am grateful. Let me know more about how the insoles work out for you.