Friday, May 23, 2008

Something is wrong with my desert!!!!!

I can't even begin to understand what is wrong with my desert but I am not complaining! A bit of reprieve before summer hits. BB says it feels like Feb. I was out almost all day yesterday, which is a big change for me. I usually enjoy staying home but yesterday it was errands. I may go see if there are any garage sales happening today. Maybe. Just look at the weather I copied from the computer. AMAZING! And it is MAY 23Rd!!!!

Currently at 5:52 AM
53 °F RealFeel®:48 °F
Thunderstorm
Humidity: 66% Dew Point: 42 °F
Pressure: N/A Visibility: 10 Miles
Winds: SSW at 8 mphEarly Morning Fri, May 23
Low: 53 °F RealFeel®: 54 °F
Partly cloudy and windy with a shower or thunderstormStargazing conditionsForecast Details | Hourly Forecast for Today | Hourly Forecast for Tonight | AccuPOP® Precipitation Forecast | Local Radar
Friday, May 23
High: 76 °F RealFeel®: 71 °F
Cloudy most of the time, windy and coolFriday Night, May 23
Low: 54 °F RealFeel®: 56 °F
Partly cloudy and cool

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

This weather really is wierd. I like it though. It's nice to get a little rain. I hated all the wind though. I've got a lot of bloggin' catchin' up to do.
Aloha
Charlotte

Beth E. said...

If it stayed that way, we might come visit more... Do something about that wont you?

Down on the Farm said...

Oh baby, oh that I could. Even tho' Summer is my "time", for you I would do some changing. MOM

Brenda said...

Hi Connie, Tell me about it! We woke up to a couple inches of snow. And it's snowing again tonight. Crazy, crazy!
Have a wonderfully cool weekend!
Brenda :)