Friday, March 28, 2008

I FOUND IT




Remember that old saying from the ?? 70's ? It was to mean I found Jesus, I found the Way, whatever term you wanted to use.

I FOUND IT, this time meaning I found my lost energy yesterday. Right after I had breakfast it came back. I finished another group of shelves, vaccuumed and Roseville Pottery all shiny. Only 2 bedrooms and one bathroom left to go.

Whoops! I put two of the same picture in, just a little different angle. 1st & 3rd. and I don't know how to get them off.

Now, off to the dermatoligist ofc. My once a year marathon of dr.s visits. First the GP, the dermatologist, this time a new one: podiatrist, then to Pnx for eyes. Then, all finished for another year. I go once a year whether I need to go or not.

5 comments:

Beth E. said...

If at all possible, try to get a root canal... those such fun!

Charlotte said...

Have fun!

Charlotte said...

I guess today you're singing the new song with the choir. Sounds like you're having a full day. Hot rolls? Wow! That sounds good.
You probably saw on my blog that I gave you a blogging award.
Here are some instructions. You probably know this, but if not, maybe this will be helpful.
You can right click on the award picture and check save picture as and save it to your computer. Then you can post it on your blog like any other picture.
To put it on the side bar. I don't know. Different templates require different things. I still have not figured out how to add stuff to Clif's sidebar. The template that I am using it very easy to add stuff to the side bar and the bottom of the blog. He's thinking about changing templates so I can add some stuff to his - like links and music.
Hope you have a great day. I'm sure you will.
I did check out the laughingchicken blog you recommended one time. I'll go back there again. It has been awhile. I did think it was interesting. Thanks for recommending it to me.

Jeannelle said...

Oh, I love all the places you have to display items! Really nice!

kadellis said...

Awww, I still think "home" when I see those pictures, or at least "home away from home."
Hope the dr. visits weren't too draining--no fun, those things.
miss you!